20550 Douglas Crescent
(From Event Brite)
In Partnership with the City of Langley, Sticky’s Candy Langley is excited to bring you the 4th Annual Root Beer Festival in our new venue, Douglas Park! Join us rain or shine on Saturday May 25th and celebrate Everything RootBeer with over 50 different Rootbeers from across North America available for tasting! There will be RootBeer floats, RootBeer pastries, RootBeer cotton candy, RootBeer candy and more!
Address: 20550 Douglas Cresent, Langley City
Date: May 25, 2019
Time: 11:00AM – 3:00PM
The event is FREE to attend but Root Beer SAMPLES ARE TICKETED and will be limited so we recommend purchasing early to avoid disappointment!
Live Entertainment, including Canadian Rockabilly Hit band Six Gun Romeo will be performing on the main stage. We will have a variety of vendors and activities onsite for a fun filled day celebrating root beer and its culture!
*RootBeer sales by the case will be available (our suggestion is to bring a wagon!).
- FREE TO ATTEND
Tasting Tickets can be shared and enjoyed by groups, families or friends.
- 50 RootBeer soda tastings………$25.00 (Only 500 packages available) *this package also allows you to have early access to the event at 10:00AM and you will also receive coupons to save at downtown Langley merchants.
- 20 RootBeer soda tastings………$10.00 (Only 200 packages available)
Terms and Conditions:
- No refunds after April 25, 2019
- Tickets for Samples will not be guaranteed to purchase onsite. If we sell all of our sample packs online prior to the event there will not be any samples available for purchase day of onsite. We recommend purchasing online to avoid any dsappointmentt.
- Doors for 50 sample pack holders open 10AM. Tickets are to be picked up at Main Ticket Tents.
- Doors for 20 sample pack holders open at 11AM. Tickets are to be picked up at Main Ticket Tents.
Parking and Transportation:
Parking is limited directly around Douglas Park but there are various parking areas surrounding DownTown Langley.
Carpooling and transit are always great options for visitors as well!