Want to win a 1-week vacation for two to the Royalton Suites Cancun Resort and Spa in Cancun, Mexico?
Then play the FITNESS TO FIESTA CONTEST brought to you by the new Anytime Fitness at 206th and Fraser Hwy in Langley, Sunwing, and 107.7 Pulse FM!
On Saturday, October 19th from 11am-2pm, join us Live on Location at the Anytime Fitness at 206 & Fraser Hwy in Langley for our draw!
You must be there for your chance to win the all-inclusive one week vacation courtesy of Sunwing!
You can win:
- Roundtrip airfare, based on economy class, for two (2) persons consisting of two (2) adults (one of whom must be the winner) from any available Canadian gateway to Cancun, Mexico onboard a Sunwing Airlines operated flight
- 7 (seven) nights standard accommodations at the Royalton Suites Cancun Resort and Spa in a room based on double occupancy
- All Inclusive meal plan while at the Royalton Suites Cancun Resort and Spa
- Land transfers between the airport and hotel in destination
- All hotel taxes and processing fees
- Taxes (including, but not limited to, departure taxes, air seat/airline taxes and applicable federal, provincial, municipal, state and/or local taxes)
Entering the FITNESS TO FIESTA CONTEST draw is no sweat:
You’ll receive 1 entry for following Anytime Fitness Langley on Instagram
1 entry for following Pulse FM on Instagram
1 entry for following Pulse FM on Facebook
2 entries for joining the Anytime Fitness on 206 & Fraser Hwy in Langley
2 entries if you are registered as a Club Pulse member
And 3 entries for displaying the Pulse FM window decal on your car
MAX ENTRIES: 10.
Limitation and Rules & Regulations
(1) You must be present at Anytime Fitness on 206th & Fraser Hwy at the time of Pulse FM’s draw in order to win the prize.
(2) Upon winning, Pulse Fm reserves the right to use your photo & name in our promotional/media platforms
(3) Winner & qualifier must be at least 18 years of age
(4) You accept the prize “as is” otherwise it will be forfeited
(5) Travel is valid from November 1, 2019 – October 31, 2020 (the “Travel Period”)
(6) Travel is subject to availability and must be requested a minimum of four (7) weeks prior to the requested departure date
(8) Blackout periods apply, including without limitation:Aug 01-31 , Nov 22-Dec 1 , Dec 17-Jan 6, Feb 14-28, Mar 11-22, Apr 4-22 , Aug 01-31 2020 subject to availability
(9) If you are unable to travel during the Travel Period, you will be required to forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected at Sunwing’s sole discretion
(10) Once reservation is made, they cannot be changed
(11) As Sunwing Airlines does not operate year- round in many Canadian gateways and Sunwing Airlines has stopped flying for the season out of your closest Canadian gateway for your requested travel dates- it is left at your responsibility (the prize winner) to make your way to the next closest Canadian gateway with operating flights for your requested departure dates
(12) Sunwing Airlines operates out of the Vancouver International Airport (YVR) into the Cancun International Airport (CUN) only for the winter flying season of November 02, 2019 until April 30, 2020. If you (the prize winner) choose to fly before or after these dates it is at your own expense to cover your connecting flights into the closest Sunwing operating Canadian gateway.
(13) All reservations are subject to the terms and conditions set out in Sunwing’s brochure or located on Sunwing’s website located at www.sunwing.ca
(14) You and your travel guest(s) must be in possession of a valid passport and other necessary travel documents upon selection, which documents must be valid prior to, and for the duration of the trip. Failure to obtain necessary travel documentation will result in forfeiture of the prize
(15) Any lost or stolen, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced
(16) All airline tickets are subject to flight variations, work stoppage, and schedule or route changes
(17) Sunwing reserves the right to structure travel routes and select hotels in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight except at the sole discretion of Sunwing
(18) if the prize, or any portion thereof, is unused, it cannot be carried forward and will be forfeit.
(19) Elements of the prize (including, without limitation, airfare and lodging) may not be used towards frequent flyer miles or other loyalty programs
(20) You and your guest must comply with all applicable laws, including but not limited to, all local laws while in destination
(21) The prize, and any portion thereof, is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable, has no cash surrender value and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions, expect as may be decided by Sunwing in its sole discretion
(22) Sunwing reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute and/or modify the prize or any portion thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value for any reason