This weekend (July 13) we celebrate National French Fry Day around the world and here South of the Fraser.
– Did you know the average person consumes around 30 pounds of French fries each and every year
– 1 out of every 2 people always selects a salad over fries
– Loud and fast music increases the likelihood that a customer will order unhealthy foods, like French Fries
– 1 in 4 women say they exercise because they indulge in French Fries on a regular basis
– You would need to do 30 minutes of “spin class” to burn off only 1 order of fries
We asked you today on Pulse Mornings what’s your favorite thing to dip French fries into.
Take a look at what Pulse FM listeners are saying @pulse1077 on Facebook .