A survey we recently came across here South of the Fraser asked 2,000 people which house rules they ask others to follow when they visit their home.
Here are the top 10:
1. Take your shoes off when entering the home
2. No shoes allowed on the couch
3. Always flush the toilet when using the bathroom
4. Not using a cup or glass without a coaster
5. No looking at mobile devices or phones at the table
6. No swearing in the home
7. Keeping the toilet seat down in the washroom
8. Washing your hands before eating dinner
9. Putting on slippers or socks when you enter the home
10. Being banned from certain areas of the home, for example: rooms upstairs
We asked our listeners today on #TheRideHome show which rules they had for guests in their house.
Check out what they had to say!