Surrey’s Response to COVID-19
Last updated: August 7, 2020 at 4:00 pm
As the province moves through its Restart Plan, we’re taking a phased approach that will see programs, services and facilities start to reopen once we are clear that:
- we can protect the health, safety and well-being of our staff and residents;
- the public demand is there; and
- we’ve determined the fiscal implications of any change.
For more information on our response to COVID-19, please refer to our 10-Point Action Plan to the COVID-19 Pandemic, which is updated every 2 weeks.
Signage for Businesses
If you require signage for your restaurant or business in Surrey, we have created two options for you:
As part of our phased approach, Parks, Recreation & Culture facilities will gradually begin to reopen, starting on August 17 with the North Surrey Sport & Ice Complex arena, and continue with additional facilities through the fall. Facilities will have modified hours and programs. See below for currently scheduled re-opening dates (subject to change).
Check back in the coming weeks for detailed facility and schedule information.
Review our COVID-19 Safety Protocols to know what to expect when we’ve re-opened.
- North Surrey Sport & Ice Complex (arena only)
- Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre
- Clayton Hall
- Cloverdale Ball Park Fieldhouse
- Cloverdale Mini Rec
- Cloverdale Recreation Centre
- Cloverdale Arena
- Don Christian Community Centre
- Elgin Centre
- Fleetwood Community Centre
- Fraser Heights Recreation Centre
- Guildford Recreation Centre (no pool)
- Newton Recreation Centre (no pool)
- South Surrey Recreation & Arts Centre
- South Surrey Arena
- Surrey Sports & Leisure Complex (fitness)
- Surrey Sport & Leisure Arena (1 sheet of ice)
- Museum of Surrey
- Surrey Arts Centre/Surrey Art Gallery
- Surrey Libraries (City Centre, Cloverdale, Fleetwood, Guildford, Newton, Ocean Park, Semiahmoo
and Strawberry Hill branches)
- Kensington Prairie Community Centre
- Surrey Sport & Leisure Aquatic Centre
- Surrey Sport & Leisure Arena
See more closure and opening information.
Read more Surrey-based COVID-19 News & Updates.
Follow us on Twitter @CityofSurrey for COVID-19 announcements as they happen.