PULSE FM’s Fitness Expert Aeryon Ashlie recently named your TOP 5 Healthiest Fall foods on PULSE FM.
1. Apples – Low in calories, High in Fibre
2. Spaghetti Squash – Low Carb Pasta Substitute
3. Beets – Great Source of Iron & Vitamin C
4. Kale – Full of anti-oxidants
5. Pumpkins – High in vitamin A,C, Iron and Fibre
Aeryon Ashlie says that with the cooler weather now upon us, people typically crave high sugar/high carbs because we’re not getting as much vitamin D from the sunshine, and we’re feeling less motivated than we were in the summer…
so these Top 5 Foods should help re-energize you!
Oh, and they’re delicious too!
Dont miss PULSE FM’s resident Fitness Expert Aeryon Ashlie on
Pulse Mornings every Wednesday at 7:45am for “Workout Wednesday!”