Snow brings mayhem to Lower Mainland roads

By January 13, 2020News

 

There was plenty of mayhem on Lower Mainland roads Monday following Sunday’s snowfall.

Overnight Highway 1 was closed in both directions at 264th due to a spun-out semi along with a 30-car pileup between Hope and Chilliwack

Early Monday morning numerous cars had flipped over into ditches as well a semi, with downed debris littering streets throughout Aldergrove.

Environment Canada is forecasting a 40% chance of flurries South of the Fraser Monday, with a 60 % chance Thursday and 100% on Thursday.

So….snow for a while!

Twitter us photos of what you see on your commute @pulse1077 !